Thursday, May 17, 2007

$1000 Tournament

I play poker on alot of sites.Tonight I thought I would play the $1000 one on Qpoker.I won some money playing free rolls.The buy in for this one was $55 and 20 players.$1000Gurante.I made two hands early on and had about 4500 in chips.Then it went stale and all I was doing is buying the blinds.Finally we were down to one table.Got pocket nines and won.One guy at the table was just bullying the table.Of course he was the chip leader.So I sit back and let him do all the work.Finally there were four of us,And we all were in the money.Got ace nine in the big blind.Flopped a nine and two low cards.Two spades were on the board.Small blind bet I pushed all in.He called ,He had flush draw.Turn A spade and river didn't matter I was out in fourth place $100.

No comments: